"Fushigi no Maria-kun" Chapter 4

First of all, and this has nothing to do with "Fushigi no Maria-kun", there's a great Taiwanese live action version of "Skip Beat" in the middle of its run.  It's up to episode 4.  If you aren't watching it, go watch it!  It can be found in "the usual places" (don't ask, because I'm not telling).

And now onto "Fushigi no Maria-kun"!
It's been a while since we've had a chapter!  As I've written before, this series is a challenge in every way.  I'll like to thank Noir and Ichi for doing a wonderful cleaning and redrawing this chapter.  They really pulled off some magic :).  We'll try to get the next chapter out next month, but there's no guarantee.  Every pages has some crazy redraw, so it takes a while T_T.

In this chapter we get an early start on Valentine's Day and I think we can all guess where this chapter is going.  Hahaha!  Yes, it stays well within the shoujo mold, so just sit back and enjoy all of your favorite shoujo Valentine's Day troupes done up "Fushigi no Maria-kun" style.  Needless to say, Maria is adorable!  Page 22 melted my heart :3.  We also see Toku lose it for the first time, which is pretty frightening.  Actually, I didn't expect her to be that dark.  Hahaha!  I like that bit of surprise, though.

And now to the link!

Link to "Fushigi no Maria-kun" Chp 4: (PDF) best viewed at 65% zoom.

Next up is "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" chapter 1.  I've been eagerly awaiting to finally translate this.  Sorry it's taking so long.  This series is also a pain-in-the-butt to edit.  I think we will be able to do this series every other month because of its difficulty.  It should be out before next weekend, if all goes as planned.  There are also some one-shots that are being typeset that could appear any day!

And with this, I bid you goodnight.  I will be settling in with Skip Beat.  The Taiwanese drama has inspired me to re-read the entire series.  My bookshelf is so heavy with all 26 volumes that are now available now from Viz.

Popular Posts

Followers