"The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chapter 8

It's been over 3 months since we've released a chapter of "The Ghost Apartment Manager".  I'm sorry to the fans and myself.  This is a special series and I think it's probably our most underrated series.  If you've never read this series, I suggest you give it a try.  The first chapter is really depressing, but once you get past it, the fun begins.

In this chapter we begin Crook's arc.  The chapters following this are beautifully drawn.  I expect Crook's arc will have a lot of emotional impact.  We also learn some more about Leo's death.  I have this awful feeling that Leo committed suicide or was murdered T_T.  I feel so bad that Sekka is holding some candle that Leo can be revived.

Anyhow...on to the link!


Link to "The Ghost Apartment Manager" chapter 8: (PDF

Next up...hahaha!  A bunch of stuff is swirling around the closest to being done is the one-shot "Komugi to Sekai no Ryouri-kun", but I can't say that will be the next release.  Please check the release schedule to see where we at with the releases on deck this month.

Popular Posts

Followers